jueves, 24 de marzo de 2011

Unit # 1 Activity N° 2 (Experiments)



She is my friend her name is mayli, she is 25 years old, she live in (Vigo), she is an excellent musician, and in this moment take part of an experiment, she was chosen of several candidates in this experiment, my friend play a piece of music, inside a glass home, and a future she will produce own record, she has a web portal where she received help of all over the world.












She is my friend her name is (Lu) she is Sigapore, she give up the cigarette and it is part of an experiment and is very sharp, we Look forward to that which has been keen to quit smoking, we are all her and know that it will succeed and fulfill his dream of knowing her soccer star and she is a freelance writer


4 comentarios:

  1. I like the way you write your homework. But please, where is the video and the second part of your task, besdies, you didnt attach any picture to your writing!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I will check at the endo of the term oall your tasks in your blog. DO NOT ERASE the previous assigments!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. ok teacher I promise to complete the information, I can not do now because I must return to my classroom , but returning to my home add the video

    ResponderEliminar